Create new playlist
subscribe to the online library
The most delicate flower
ISMN : 979-0-2325-4776-3
- Login to create your own lists
The composition consists of:
- a part for voice performer
- a part for a wind instrument player (performer may play any combinations of wind instruments)
- a part for a Percussion/Objects player and/or one or two laptop players and/or a Synth player
- a part for a Guitar player and/or an E-Gt player (meaning that this part may be performed by one or two players. A performer may make any combination of E-Gt and Gt. The part may also be performed by two Gt players or two E-Gt players)
- a part for a Piano player
- a part for a Violin or Viola player (performer may also play both instruments)
- a part for a Violoncello or Contrabass player (performer may also play both instruments)
The performance group should consist by the vocal part performer and at least two instrumentalists playing different parts (meaning that a group consisting by voice, Vc and Cb is not accepted). In other words the group should consist by minimum three persons playing different parts and maximum eleven persons.
Each part consists by 22 different actions. Performers play one action per minute. Performers may begin an action in any point during the minute. Players choose individually 11 actions (out of the 22 given actions in each part) prior to the performance. During rehearsal and performance each player should decide the sequence of his/her 11 actions, by listening carefully to the group sound. Players should not fix their action sequence, but vary it depending the group sound. If an action is performed in less than 30 seconds, then the performer may repeat the action during the minute.
The total piece duration is 11 minutes.
The voice part presents texts by: Pyotr Kropotkin, Mikhail Bakunin, Buenaventura Duruti, Alexander Berkman, Alfredo M. Bonanno, Emma Goldman, Gudrun Enslin, Ulricke Meinhof, Francisco Ferrer Guardia, Ricardo Flores Magon, Johann Most, Colin Ward, Errico Malatesta, Dennis Diredot, Che Guevara, Murray Bookchin, Lysander Spooner and Max Stirner.
Pages - 70