- The Siege of Chester William Mival
- The silence of whisper Stephen Yip
- The sleepers Patricia Martinez
- The Song a future Human Anna Arkushyna
- The Song of Simeon Slavomir Horinka
- The time is out of joint Uri Kochavi
- The Topography of Desire Huck Hodge
- The traces that remain Nicholas Morrish
- The Upgrade [for a group of musicians with phones ...in an imaginary waiting room from a not-too distant future) Maja Bosnić
- The Vanishing Kosmas Giannoutakis
- The Veneer Melts Erich Barganier
- The Wedge is Struck, the Fog Remains Hiroyuki Yamamoto
The Second Coming
for soprano, piano and live electronics
The Shadow of a Leaf in Water
for chamber ensemble
The Siege of Chester
Virginals (or harpsichord or ...)
The silence of whisper
for wind ensemble
The simple and unvarying geometry of breaths
The Six Day Week
(May 29 – June 2-3) (5+1)(-1) for...
for five voices and ensemble
The Song a future Human
for clarinet in B /Bass cl. in B,...
The Song of Simeon
for baritone, cembalo and strings
The strength of the silver arrow
For ensemble with electronics ad...
For soprano and twelve instruments
The Tide Rises, the Tide Falls
For Mezzo Soprano and Piano
The Tide Rises, The Tide Falls
For Soprano and Piano
The time is out of joint
The Topography of Desire
for string quartet
the traces that remain
gramophones, bass clarinet, percussion,...
The Upgrade [for a group of musicians with phones ...in an imaginary waiting room from a not-too distant future)
for voice, flute, piano, accordion and...
The Veneer Melts
For Two Amplified Violins and Fixed...
The Wedge is Struck, the Fog Remains
for clarinet and piano