Results 1705 - 1728 of 1951
- The Crystal Cabinet Mauricio Dottori
- The Joke Christopher Buchenholz
- The Merchant of Dreams - Il Mercante di Sogni Omar Dodaro
- The Precession of Simulacra Juan Carlos Vasquez
- The roses of Heliogabalus Michele Foresi
- The sea isn't rising, the ground is sinking Paul Clift
- The Song a future Human Anna Arkushyna
- The Upgrade [for a group of musicians with phones ...in an imaginary waiting room from a not-too distant future) Maja Bosnić
- The Wedge is Struck, the Fog Remains Hiroyuki Yamamoto
The Consequent Being
for E-guitar, trumpet, trombone, cello,...
The Crystal Cabinet
Sei miniature per viola e pianoforte
The Distorted Reminiscences of a Guardian
the grammar of shadows
for electric guitar, piano, harp & cello
"When in doubt, seduce" - Elaine May
The Merchant of Dreams - Il Mercante di Sogni
for string quartet, piano and soprano...
the past is a foreign country, they do things differently there
for alto flute, alto saxophone & piano
The Precession of Simulacra
for piano and electronics
The roses of Heliogabalus
for 2 pianists & 2 percussionists
The sea isn't rising, the ground is sinking
for Soprano, saxophone, piano,...
The Second Coming
for soprano, piano and live electronics
The Song a future Human
for clarinet in B /Bass cl. in B,...
The Tide Rises, the Tide Falls
For Mezzo Soprano and Piano
The Tide Rises, The Tide Falls
For Soprano and Piano
The Upgrade [for a group of musicians with phones ...in an imaginary waiting room from a not-too distant future)
for voice, flute, piano, accordion and...
The Wedge is Struck, the Fog Remains
for clarinet and piano